At Pearson Media Group, we are dedicated to preserving and safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
In maintaining and running our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website. This includes details of your visits, such as the resources that you access and pages viewed. Such information includes location data, traffic data, and other communication data.
- Information you voluntarily provide — for instance, when you register for information, set an appointment, or submit your script.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us in any form.
Use of Collected Information
The information that we collect from you enables us to provide you with our services. Additionally, we may utilize the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with additional details about our products and services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products, and/or services.
- To provide you with information about specific products and services that you may be interested in. Note: Such additional information will only be provided when you have consented to receive them.
With your consent, we may allow selected third parties to use your data. This will allow them to provide you with more information about unrelated products and services which we believe may be to your interest.